Friday, February 19, 2010

Introduction to My Money Making Journey

I created this blog, to help people sort out the offers that are marketed to us every day on the internet. I have 3 years of heavy internet experience and have tried out many of the offers, affiliate, survey, and many other online money making methods. I will review the websites with an unbiased opinion and then encourage others to post their reviews and comments. I will post how much I honestly earned with each method, instead of the fluff you normally see from this type of thread. I encourage others to post what methods worked for them, and which ones were scams. I look forward to you tuning in everyday to my money making journey.

3 comments:

  1. This is good if everyone who owns an online business was to come together and share information then this fraudsters would be out of businesss this is a good effort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly, I ask users to let me know about any fraud, and if requested I will let you know my experiences of a company and write reviews if you want..

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for sharing this.
    this can help many people.
    though this kind of work takes effort but patience here is needed..

    ReplyDelete